1. Autopsy report: The victim drowned. No other apparent injuries noted. The entire back was covered with elaborate tattoos of what appears to be a scaly serpent, stripes, a ball and claw, two scaly fish on the right arm, ocean waves.
2. Baseball bat: Covered with blood, which forensic analysis and DNA testing revealed to be the victim’s. Only the victim’s fingerprints were found on the bat.
3. Tattoo-man’s wristwatch: The watch stopped at 9:34.
4. A ruby necklace: A 150,000 Euro necklace found in the possession of Ivana. The hotel maid’s thumb fingerprint was found on the surface of the gem.
5. A blood-stained glove: Ivana’s glove. DNA analysis of the blood showed it was from Tattoo-man.
6. A Violin: Owned by the vagrant Michael who often played on the streets along Market square. Blood smear on the violin was confirmed by DNA analysis to be from the victim.